Join us as we celebrate 350 years of history along the north-south highway between America and Canada. We will commemorating the military heritage of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu with events covering the Seven Years War, the American Revolution, and the War of 1812 (schedule of events). The event will be held at the Royal Military College of St. Jean along the Richelieu River.
Registration is closed for this event.
Proposed Camps (TBD)
The camps are located on the on the grounds of the College. For all camps enter through the main gate (marked Entrance on the map above).
- American (Revolutionary War) Camp – located to left of main gate
- British (Revolutionary War) Camp – located on river’s edge past Montcalm Pavillion and the Old Mess (Vieux Mess)
- Artillery Camp – located to left of British camp past the Forge Pavillion (Pavillion Les Forges)
- Seven Years War Camp (British and French) – located to right of Pavillion Les Galissonniere
- 1812 Camp – located north of the redoubt on the river’s edge
- Navy Camp – located on river’s edge near boat ramp to the rNight of the 7YW Camps
After unloading your vehicle, there are several designated parking areas within the grounds.
Each camp shall have command staff onsite to guide you on all camp logistics.
All the usual amenities will be provided including:
- Modern Showers
- 10 chords wood
- 24/7 security
No dogs allowed
Primitive tenting/shelters, etc…
Due to the constraints of the site, no primitive tenting will be allowed. Please bring a wedge tent or similar camping accommodations.